Saturday, September 25, 2010

Never thought I Will do it :)

1st of all am so happy that i finally made it and have a blog to write in all what i can't say it out loud, then i wanna really thank who inspired me to do it as they are my sweet friends who are my sweet brownish optimistic Safaa and my whitie religious crazy Sally.
I do really love them both and as this is my 1st post i want it to be just full of joy and to be fun as i am nowadays happy and am fill with a lot of Joy hope i will be like that for at least a week :))))))))

Some words just cross my mind and i wanted to write them down they aren't originally mine i read them somewhere or i heard them really i don't remember but i do believe them so i will say them out loud now.

Don't Ever Give Up if you still want to Try,
Don't Ever Wipe Your Eyes if you still want to Cry,
Don't Ever Settle For an Answer if you still want to Know,
Don't Ever Say You Don't Love Him if you can't Let Him GO. :(

At the end am really happy that i have finally made it and many thanks for my inspired friends Love them so much

3 comments:

  1. OH finally you are here..Nawarty the blogsphere..yalla looking forward to 1000s pinkie cheerful posts =) love you Pinkietie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweety Brownie Thanks aweeeeeeee kteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr :))))
    Love you more bs msh hagy 7aga fe ur cheerful and optimistic ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. oOoOoOoh
    C o n g r at u l a t i o n s!

    bas
    am I crazy ya Pinkish?
    mashy!
    hasabik ma3aya ba3dan

    it's your first post and I should be a kind girl saying a nice
    C o n G r a T U la T i o n s!
    (k)

    ReplyDelete